Friday, June 25, 2010

THE POLITICAL FIASCO

Where's the silver lining ,you keep showing
Where's the silver lining ,I can't see..

Stellar politicians and the political incense,
Yet ,bragging about progress does'nt make sense..

One end of a boat sinking into the water ,
With people hailing in gloom..
The other end up in the air,
With people expecting an utopian boom..

"Thank God !! The hole is not on our side",
Says the illusionary priveleged man,

But the boat is here to vanish,
Its high time we understand..

Hey you rich people,
Keep your opulent gates closed..
There's poverty all around,
One day they will be stoned..

Educate your children and educate them well,
But don't forget there are millions in hell..

Where's the silver lining , You keep showing,
Where's the silver lining ,I cant see..

You talk about GDP ,the overall success meter,
But have you seen a car with one indicator...
There's speed ,fuel and engine heat,
That one indicator can't meet...

Master the donkeys with 'carrots and sticks',
To sapiens dont show these tricks...

They will jolt you out of the equilibrium one day,
Grab your throne and throw you away...

Here's the silver lining ,you can't see,
Here's the silver lining ,I can see.
Here's the silver lining ,I can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment