“LOVE” ,the meaning is so deep, intense and touching that its truly undefined. Then there’s other side, there’s no meaning of true love, if you look for a meaning then its not LOVE infact.. So, that makes me perplexed…whether to look out for a meaning or not. I gave up all these thoughts and this is what I thought after that :-
- A smiling baby and her mother – the true definition of love. So pure!!! So unblemished !!! So true!!! The motive of each kind of love should be to reach this level of purity.
- When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather did it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That's love.
- Love is what makes you smile when you're tired.
- Love is when my mummy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK
- Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it everyday.
- In my class 6th,during one of my class presentations ,I was on the stage and scared. Among all the people sitting, I could only see my father waving and smiling at me. He was the only one doing that , I was not scared anymore..
- Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day.
- An author and lecturer once talked about a contest he was asked to judge. The purpose of the contest was to find the most caring child. The winner was a 4 year old child whose next door neighbor was an elderly gentleman who had recently lost his wife. Upon seeing the man cry, the little boy went into the old gentleman's yard, climbed onto his lap, and just sat there. When his Mother asked him what he had said to the neighbor, the little boy said, "Nothing, I just helped him cry."
Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. Love does not demand its own way. Love is not irritable, and it does not keep record of when it has been wronged. It is never glad about injustice but rejoices when truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through all circumstances. Love will last forever.
I went through a divine realisation that night..love is “An Elixir of LIFE” is what I ended up with.. We have lost ourselves to the materialistic world. Money,fame,power is all we thrive for but have we ever realised the true essence of life?? The obvious answer is “NO”.
No comments:
Post a Comment